Effective April 1, 2016, Dr. Craig Stevens will be changing his schedule and role as follows (subject to change without notice):
- Dr. Stevens will be available to Triangle Family Care’s nurse practitioners 24/7 (in person or by phone) to oversee the care of all Triangle Family Care patients. If he is present in the office and available, for NO additional charge, he may need to step in to re-assess some issue the nurse practitioner discovers; he may perform a joint or trigger-point injection or mole removal; he may do a male genital/prostate exam (if the patient prefers); but he will no longer be performing complete annual physicals for Triangle Family Care patients unless a patient opts for a consultation. (see #5 below).
- If Dr. Stevens is present in the office and available and if a male patient would prefer a male to perform the genital and/or prostate exam during a complete physical, Dr. Stevens will step in and perform that necessary examination, at NO additional charge. Likewise, if a female patient would prefer a female to perform the genital exam, one of Triangle Family Care’s nurse practitioners will step in and perform that necessary examination.
- Dr. Stevens will be available to all CAS Premier Health patients 24/7 (in person and by phone) and will be able to personally see CAS Premier Health patients in the office any time except Tuesday and Friday afternoons.
- Dr. Stevens will be at Azura Skin Care Center on Tuesday and Friday afternoons and most Saturdays.
- Dr. Stevens will be available for a minimum, one-hour, personal consultation to any Triangle Family Care patient for a fee of $180.00 per hour (paid in full at the time of the visit) that will NOT be covered by insurance. During this hour, a patient could have an annual physical or discuss any aspect of his or her health. Any insurance-covered services provided during this hour would be billed separately to your insurance.