Our philosophy for medical care and treatment is the guiding light for our principles of operation. Our central philosophy is ‘quality healthcare is a right’ for all patients. To that end, our core principles support and promote our philosophy. Our belief that preventative care and health maintenance enhance the lives of those who might otherwise suffer or live a more compromised lifestyle can be seen throughout our practice. What else do we believe?
- It is important for everyone to have a primary care provider.
- Your primary care provider should coordinate all aspects of your healthcare. This includes communication with specialists and hospitals when hospital admission is required.
- A primary care provider should particularly focus on preventative healthcare and health maintenance.
- One of our most important goals is to provide the best, evidence-based healthcare to our patients.
- It is important for us to see acutely ill patients when they need to be seen. During our hours of operation, we will do our best to see acutely ill patients on the same day that they call.
- Reaching a real person is important. During our hours of operation, we will do our best to answer the phones so that patients do not receive a busy signal or an answering machine.